Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Racism in China and other niggling issues

Aha! The proxy servers work today so I can follow up on my reply to comments made a couple of posts ago and dig up that post on racism encountered by mixed-race couples from the ever astute Horse's Mouth.

I was actually wondering whether I should include the URL for the proxy server considering the blocking of some of the best blogs around for unflattering coverage of China news over the past couple of days and how the Chinese government is playing up to its paternalistic fancies with
a little help from their Western friends, no less. See? I knew ALL Westerns are evil, conniving, plotsome, two-faced, money grabbing fiends who would prostitute their own daugthers if it earned them a fen or two. They are nothing, NOTHING like the virtuous Asians such as my goodself.

Then again, if the Nanny should by any chance come across my humble blogsite I may be diagnosed with paranoia and "blogging monomania" which sounds like a similar ailment to what this chap was suffering from and take me into Her care for 13 years too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jo, if you shoot me an email, I'll forward some technology your way that will allow you to skate past the "great firewall" 24/7 and it will conceal your IP address as well.

horsesmouth-at-gmail.com

Cheers and good luck staying warm!

Gordon

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home