Monday, October 31, 2005

Busted

This is a perfect example of what happens when good expats turn bad, although it must be said that some need less encouragement than others. This chap certainly seems to have taken to the China expat life like a duck to water.


I hope he's single, else I heard diamonds, roses and chocolates are a good way to start grovelling.

These pictures are two of the more erm... incriminating ones taken at ChinaExpat.net First Opening Party at Blue Fox which a bar review I read sometime ago called China's homegrown answer to the Hooters chain.

I've been to a couple networking evenings in the city which came across as thinly veiled matchmaking events frequented by people who could not get laid in Maggies with a RMB100 bill stuck to their foreheads. They've always seemed wholesome enough notwithstanding the air of desparado hanging over the place like Beijing smog and corporate stiffs who attend such gettogethers en masse. That is, until the latest networking crew in town took a feather from the Patpong cap and applied it the bone-dry business card swapping tea parties. These pictures are a new twist to the audition couch - will polish your belt buckle with my bare arse, sir, for a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home