Supernanny hard at work?
I am pissed off. Have conducted a futile exercise in trying to post photos of the weekend all day. Could they have cracked down so soon already?
Pictures of how I'd look like if I were an mature female elephant seal in heat may be very unbecoming of a good Asian girl with upright morals and is hardly "directed towards serving the people and socialism" but "against public security and national interest" it most certainly ain't. God, I hate this country so much.
Does that make me a dissident?
Pictures up and running as soon as I discover a way to circumvent the Great Firewall...
Pictures of how I'd look like if I were an mature female elephant seal in heat may be very unbecoming of a good Asian girl with upright morals and is hardly "directed towards serving the people and socialism" but "against public security and national interest" it most certainly ain't. God, I hate this country so much.
Does that make me a dissident?
Pictures up and running as soon as I discover a way to circumvent the Great Firewall...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home