Sunday, December 11, 2005

Baby, it's cold outside

Gone are the days when one could take a leisurely stroll through park and watch the world go by as one rests on the bench with the pleasant late afternoon sun shining down. Oh no. Winter is officially here, and I have, after a long, drawn-out resistance, given in to the need for thermal underwear. So what do you do when you are forced to stay at home all day and remain sheltered from the elements but when all 41 TV channels offer nothing but the usual shite: period dramas, programmes commemorating the anti-Japanese Movement and infomercials of anti-bacterial Y-fronts which kill off the parasitic organisms that cause the testes to resemble a couple of raisins? The Matts, Max and I decided to take matters of amusement into our own hands and had a bit of fun with some nifty picture-taking software on MattD's computer.

Note: the following images are not suitable for persons of sensitive or easily-distressed disposition.

Oh ... dear God... What monster have we created.... WHAT HAVE WE DONE??!

Floating shrunken Jo Head.

I think I'd make a really cute Malaysian boy but Matt D looks like Granny Smith.

MattK:"Dude... that is like... so totally radical man... that's far out dude..."
Me:"Dude... I like... make a totally freaky dude... totally cosmic, man..."


MattD:"Oi! What the *&^**!?! do you think you're doing? You looking at me, punk?"
Me:"Og.. urgh... Oggg... Yeurgh...Grugh...!"

Me:"Aww... what a cute baby!"
MattD:"Yeah, we can make a nice stew with it, throw in some potatoes and carrots and onions..."


I have decided that I really do not want to wear the pants in this relationship. And I want my hair back, Max.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Matt D looks more like Tiny Tim. Not Granny Smith :-P

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home