An ordinary day on the roads of Beijing

Road safety legislators wanted...
A motorcyclist enthusiast friend of mine had a close shave himself while out riding on the 4th ring road. He was tailing a truck transporting similar cargo - big water pipes or something like that - and decided to overtake the truck. Just as he did, a part of the load came loose and fell off the truck, landing in the path of where my friend had been just seconds ago. Crazy, but hey, it's China so it really doesn't surprise me.
Launch of the new Audi model. Availability - mainland China only.

I personally prefer the Chinese cars as opposed to the ubiquitous Audis. People say you can tell a person by the car he or she drives. There has been so much written about the sort of person that drives an Audi in Beijing in far more eloquent terms than I could ever manage so I won't even try to be clever here. Anyhow, a metallic red Chinese made Vespa is by FAR the superior mode of transport in this city. :p
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home