Message Bean
So anyway, after numerous attempts of keeping a written content based weblog and now that my previous excuse of not having a digital camera is invalid, here is my new site, in its 571st incarnation.

I'm not sure why I chose to post this first picture. It's one of the most novel little gifts I've ever seen, not to mention a somewhat dodgy result of possible genetic engineering to the innocent sprout. This was a colleague's birthday gift. It came as a seed in soil packaged in a simple tin with instructions to water and leave out in the sun. After three days, voila! A little green sprout poked through the soil and came out into the sun.
This however is no ordinary sprout as the name on the in suggests. This is a magical message bean!

The former bean part of the sprout/seedling comes engraved with birthday wishes on either side. What technology was used in creating this horticultural wonder/mutant I can only guess. The boss suggested the technology was either German or Japanese. However, my Chinese colleagues, not suprisingly, preferred to think that the Message Bean had teutonic origins.

I'm not sure why I chose to post this first picture. It's one of the most novel little gifts I've ever seen, not to mention a somewhat dodgy result of possible genetic engineering to the innocent sprout. This was a colleague's birthday gift. It came as a seed in soil packaged in a simple tin with instructions to water and leave out in the sun. After three days, voila! A little green sprout poked through the soil and came out into the sun.
This however is no ordinary sprout as the name on the in suggests. This is a magical message bean!

The former bean part of the sprout/seedling comes engraved with birthday wishes on either side. What technology was used in creating this horticultural wonder/mutant I can only guess. The boss suggested the technology was either German or Japanese. However, my Chinese colleagues, not suprisingly, preferred to think that the Message Bean had teutonic origins.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home